Friday, November 7, 2008

Sick

why Im suffering from flu, cough, sore throat and headache when there are so many things i need to do,and have to be done by next week??oh god!!I straight went Zzzz after i reached home today,i slept around 1pm and woke up around 6pm++...i really really beh tahan,due to i non stop sneezing and running nose the whole morning!!

by the way,i got 2 free movie tickets from ZEST.FM!!actually not any movies lar,it just those movie marked with '' * '' the sign then only u can watch it for FREE!!darling they all each get one tickets while i got 2!!!hohoho and they asked me to take photo with holding the 2 tickets!!after took the pic,i only realized today im sooo sick + without make up and so on..my face is sooo dead!!pls dont put it in their gallery man!!

anyway,i got my AE presentation results..and my team ( Alex and I ) got 19/20!!it is unbelieveable!!million thanks to Alex of helping during the presentation..=D and Ms.Santha said im toooo energetic!!hahaha am I???swt



here goes my question to get this 2 free movie tickets...let's see if u can answer this..=D

Q : Name any 3 shopping complex which have GSC Cinema

No comments: