Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gloria Jenny Yap

Not only CUTE but also SMART!


Happy Belated Birthday to my darling!!!hehehe finally gotta time to update my blog!!this girl is super duper 38 and SS!!it is my pleasure to know her,and as i say i will treasure my friends which i think it is worth it!!so she is part of my precious friend!!u are lucky that ur name is in my treasure box darling!!

too bad for guys out there who wanna chase after her!!coz she is NOT AVAILABLE anymore!!she is being taken by Stephen Tang!!kinda jealous of her!!but not gonna tell u what i jealous lorr..haha

darling stayed over my place yesterday night..Monkey and I celebrate her bday AGAIN through msn webcam!!!was suppose to bring her out yam cha with babe onn to celebrate her bday,but we got lotza homework to do (espeically FA 1 )..so we just drobe out and bought 2 slices of cake back home!!lolz the following session.....not gonna explain so much,let's the pic tell u the story!!


38-ing!!

monkey,u so cute lar!
only 1 candle!!lolz



lolz..this pic damn funny lar monkey!


hahahahaha...


No comments: