Sunday, March 1, 2009

Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun-Li

watched Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun-Li @ 1U today with the as usual 2 couples and including us!=D I like Chun-Li, she soo sweet!!!love her big big eyes too!!!tee-hee after this movie,i was non-stop punching babe onn's arm and lap!!haha im showing him my kung fu fighting style!lolz

actually now i can be super duper free!!maybe viwawa-ing or pet society-ing!!!but thanks to my fucking computer,which corrupted yesterday,summore is right after i finished my ASSIGNMENT!!and when i click saved as!its HANGED!!so i restart again,but it doesnt function!!it says something corrupted and bla bla bla!!wth!!soooo,i gotta wait my brother come back to help me to reformat,and finally everything is back to normal!but i gotta do everything all over again!!damn it!!



No comments: