Monday, April 13, 2009

PC Fair I 09'

I was being MIA for 3 days!and finally im back!

worked for Microsoft for this PC Fair again!meet alot people,college friends,cousins,friends punya friends..owhh,that's crazy!but all i can say is,it is super TIRING and it is FUN and I MISS HIM SO MUCHHYY!!muaxxx





one day,when i am in the car.on the way back to my grandma hse.When i was looking outside of the window,suddenly there is something ''crossing over the road'' next to the window means next to me lar!when i turn my head to see what is that thingy,u guess what.it is a LIZARD!!OMG-NESS!!wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf!!how come there is a lizard inside the car!!!!my heart screaming for HELP!HELP!HELP! coz i totally stunned and get shocked!my voice cannot comes out!
after few seconds,then my voice comes out edi..i asked my bro '' why ur car got lizard one!!'' my both brothes got shocked when they saw the lizard next to the window!then my younger bro try to sweep the stupid fucking lizard out of the window!damn it!after that all the way to grandma hse,i sit in the middle only.i dare not sit next to the window edi..lolz

look at this fucking lizard after being sweep out from my bro!lolz
Scary~

No comments: