Thursday, February 4, 2010

February!

Its beginning of the feb! CNY + Valentines Day are around the corner! yippieee!!

Had our last semester gathering @ Mid Valley last few days ago. Plus Jenny and I need to return our uniform to General Mills Company, and i forgot to bring my name tag!! grrr! Luckily the lady said can return to the Haagen-Dazs shop in One Utama! thank god!

At night we have our dinner in errrr chinese restaurant and i dont know what's the name of the restaurant! After dinner Jenny and I went to next session yam cha in Old Town @ Cheras with SY and Boon Thong! I'm just so dead after i got home on that night! Enjoyed my day and night outing! :)

outfit of the day!
Brunch @ Manhattan Fish Market
silly people will also do silly pose!
Chris and Ivy!
Chris and Ray!
ha-ha-ha
the Darlingzz
the lovely couple!
Jenny in the middle with both Ai Vie and Ivy!

Dinner @ dont-know-what-chinese restaurant!


No comments: