Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sucko!!

Konichiwa people! My blog is getting bored and dull!!

Line sucks, Mood Sucks, Degree Sucks = Blog Sucks! *wink*

Started my Degree for almost 3 weeks already. Time goes very fast, I just cant believe that the 2 yrs of diploma is over! Over!! Degree life is stressful, cause there are getting lotza assignments assignments and assignments and exam lar of course! As what lecturer told us, Diploma students have to study harder!! and the problem is, I dont study!! =.=

Had some outing with my college buddies last few days ago!! I miss those day that we everyday hang out here and there. Its Fun!! This is called LIFE!!! :)

mie!
Jenny, Joyce, Mie, Jen and Maggie!
Chris and Bob! Bob u are so cute! haha
Bob + girls = coool!
Us Us Us!! muaxx

Had fondue @ Chocolate!
yummy-licious!!
fall in love with fondue!
Chris u so damn "yum" ok!
Monyet and Mie!
B for Bitches!
this is weird!
haha!
extra ordinary bitches use extra ordinary colours!
FJ!!!!!!!!!! hehe

No comments: