Monday, April 5, 2010

hottieeee sunday!!

testing on my Blackbie's webcam...chick chack! :p

Backed from dinner at Moon Palace @ The Mines!! mask-ing now! phhewww~


As everyone know,today is Qing Ming Festival,also known as Tomb Sweeping Day!


Went to Nirvana early in the morning. I thought it will gonna be rain, as morning the weather was so windy+cloudy!! Reached there around 10++, and the weather is getting hotter and hotter!! DLMCH! And we backed around 3++! Can u imagine how many hrs we all stand under the HOT SUN!! *although we took 8 huge umbrellas to cover the whole grave yard*


At night when putting on make-up. I realized my face are soooo red and i can feel the pain!! sob sobss stupidmotherfucker weather!! watch out k! hmmmp!!


Should back to my crazy assignments!! argggghhh!! and i miss my boi! rawwwwwrrrrr!!

No comments: