Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anger, Sad and Happy

what the hell with the internet connection this few days!!ishhhh hardly sign in to msn and others website...ish ish ish and finally can online and do my stuff..phew~~




Vivi supposed to come over my hse this afternoon,accompany me and together watch SAW IV!!woohoo~~ but in the end she ffk me!!*angry* bcoz it suddenly rain like cats and dogs,so she cant come over..sob sob but is ok,she can come over next time since she is super duper free!!!haha in the end i became home alone!!*sigh* lucky my sis downloaded few episode in one of the astro on demand's drama,so can copy to the laptop and watch!!heeeheee



babe boo call me this morning!!sooo happy!!!although it is only a few min,bcoz he is using public phone to call me,but i feel happy that can hear his voice!!after hang up the phone,i totally cant sleep,i hope he will call me again..during d afternoon,babe boo call me again,that time we managed to say I MISS YOU to each other then dooodooodooo (hang up)...sob sob

No comments: