Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Time

Hello?wassup?haha it is my first time to play this kind of thingy,never thought i will write a diary a.k.a blog again since that happened when i was in standard 6..hehe the purpose i create an account for it is bcoz i wish to write everything which is happen on me in the follow 3 months to treat it as my 2nd bf..haha it is hard to express out the day i live without him,that's why i choose to write it here,and i will show him my blog when he come back from NS!!!haha well,i have to stop here,it is still my 1st time,and i dont know what to write..keke BLUR~~~


* oh yea,yesterday went to celebrate bday with muh friends,and i saw the CJ7's dog a.k.a alien,are we suppose to call it alien?or dog?toy?hahaha whatever~~ it is so cute,and it cost RM20++!!!omg and it is hang on the phone,do you know how big it is?..here the pic for u guys to see
haha..cute right?but the hair quite messy la,it looks like chicken little too!!

No comments: