Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bon Odori

I have forgotten when i went to Bon Odori. Either last month or last 2 months? All these photos are inside my blackbie and i almost forgot to update to my blog until i read Darling's blog about that festival.

That was my first time been to Bon Odori festival, and this year i only get to know got such festival too. ulta mie! There is only one word to describe when i was inside there, H-O-T!! superbb hot!! I only able to see millioooon zillioooon of human head! not to say head, is HAIR!! I never knew there were soooo many ppl there, what a great experienced..I dont think i will go next year, that place its just toooo hot for me,i cannot stand the hot heat!!

look at the crowd.
LOOOOK!
Wi Wen, Jeanette, Darling, Mie & ST
darlingzz



with Wi Wen.

the white shirt guy loooking for balloooon!
so do the dark grey shirt girl.
i dont know why i keep laughing when i see this pic.maybe is because the balloon incident. lolz

No comments: