Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lunch with J

Who say the blogger stop blogging? WHO SAY SO??

NO! I'm not! I'm just kind of busy recently,i do have time to on fb but i dont have time to blog. hehe WHY? too many photos need to upload,and my line freaking sucko at times. Since today the line kinda gooda goooda *steal my bro's line* hehe. I'm going to do a quick one. QUICK ONE!

Last month during after my BM class. J text me and checked around where am i, so i asked her come over my place and have lunch with me. She straight bangun and gao dim her stuff and come to my place!! Good girl,that's why i love you. shhhhh

Had lunch at Sushi King @ Solaris. We both bergossip and chick-chack chick-chack there. Quite relaxing, especially when u are out with girlfriendzz, there are always full of never-ending-stories. teehee



her fav pose.
my silly pose.
our act cute pose.
our normal pose.
our crazy pose.

No comments: