Friday, September 18, 2009

The day after " Black Day "

Started my classes around 4 -5 weeks, and so fast gotta sit for mid term exam!sob sob I was wondering what have i learn during the past few weeks?How come so fast exam??I'm suppose to study hard this semester cause i'm taking 7 subjects,but still i dont have the mood to study at all! In a conclusion, i cannot sit still for an hour or what to study!totally can not!

Headed to 1U on last friday after Critical Thinking class with all my darlingzz and babess. Plan to go for K Session, but then full. So we changed our plan to shopping for while and then just go for lunch. For once again mix with this bunch of babes,as u can see, they are much more crazy than me! especially See Mun! So Hippo and Monkey, dont say i'm evil and crazy ok! She is much more crazy than me! =D


Kitchens Contest!

Pei Feng, Me, Jenny, See Mun and May Lan
Christopher! stop solo-ing!grrr
HE-HE-HE
look at the stupiak See Mun!
May Lan!! Don't eat my ear!!
Both of them are CRAZY!
Both of them are my darlingzz!!
3 of us are BITCHES!!
4 of us are Gossip Girls!!
Panda, Jen, Mee Sim, Ya Yun and Enqee
with all my darlingzz and babess!

the abnormal one with 2 normal one!
Ya Yun, Jenny and Enqee
Panda, Ya Yun, Jenny and Enqee


See Mun and I
HIP-PO-PO-PO!!!=D

No comments: