Sunday, September 13, 2009

September Baby!

Happy Sweet 19th Birthday My Sexay Vi Vi!!

She's the one who become more and more sexier day by day! She can even more sexaayyy than me ok!! Sexiest girl alive!! LOL Kinda feel bad that this few weeks she always call me out, and i rejected, cause i was with my boi everytime she call me!! grrr I seriously need to find her one day! But im just too busy with all my stuff!! 24 hrs a day is not enough for me! arrgggh!!



Happy Sweet 19th Birthday to Miss Evon tooo!!
Supposed to meet up with her in Old Town @ Dataran Sunway with my boi and others. I have no idea the name of the place as i usually go there with my college mates. And now i finally know!! hehe Anyway, Evon couldnt make it, so yea its alright. next time girl! =D

Oh btw, both of them actual birthday was on 12 Sept! There is only one reason which cause me update the blog late. That is because of my LINE!!!

No comments: