Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday

Stupid Wimax, it takes one whole day for me to upload ONE picture!! Just only ONE picture!grrr
Last saturday, right after Moral class and attended 30 mins of Keele University talk. Had our lunch at DPC @ Kepong for Alex's belated birthday! It is hard to find a right time for us to buy him a lunch this semester,cause our time table seems pretty "nice"!! Forgot to take pics as well,maybe that time im too hungry,totally forgot about take photoss!!lolz

Planned to have a nap when i got home, due to my playfulness!! I played Wii with my eldest brother!! By the time we stopped,its time for us to have dinner!!sob sob Right after dinner,out with my babe onn and his friends!!Once i reached home,i lie on my bed just like a dead body!! lolz


first time take pic in KDU's toilet!! HAHA

No comments: