Monday, August 31, 2009

310809

Merdeka is over! What's next? haha

On the Merdeka Eve, due to no fireworks for us to see. Babe Onn and his friends plan to have a gathering dinner @ Solaris. Summore i dont feel like going to crowded places cause of d stupid virus H1N1! My darling tag along cause we went to had our dinner in Haagen-Dazs @ Solaris Mont Kiara!! That's her favourite!! hehe

Crazy right? eat ice-cream for dinner!! Cause currently Haagen-Dazs having a promotion, u are allow to eat ALL the ice-cream there u want just only RM39.90!! so-called ice-cream buffet lar! haha We plan to go there and eat gao gao till all of us " lao sai"!!lolz 3 scoops per plate, and i able to eat 2 rounds! I'm soo lousy! sob sob But,before that, we went to DPC to have some snacks! =D There are more crazy stuff happened after our dinner! I'm lazy to explain..hehe Anyway, what a crazy night!!


the crazy me @ his place! =p
look at my cutie boy! owhh, i saw something!
While waiting for hippo " YA "
the darlingss @ DPC
in Boon Thong's car while on the way to Solaris.

Haagen-Dazs here we come!
yum yummm!!!


they start choosing the flavours.
first round! I love the 3rd one, chocolate cream??
second round. I LOVE RASPERRYY!!!
the whole place belongs to us! hehe
muh darling!
Meeee!
Sook Thing!









my naughty boi!!




3 camera shy man!









No comments: