Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time

Yes. I wish i could turn back the time,feel regret of what i have done. I wish i can do something to compensate of what mistake i have made.Why i never thought of the consequences when i made such decision?Sigh..Ignore my fucking crap!

Supposed to have some plan with my DAHI today,but in the end plan cancel!Dont ask me why!duhh Recently busy with all kinds of drama, I had watched 巾幗梟雄, Twilight and Confession of Shopaholics in a week!( old movies,i know.Im so outdated!) Currently,im watching Burning Flame III! College gonna reopen soon,i have to finish it by this week! =D

Oh yea,got myself a hair cut last week.The last time i went for my hair cut was in february. So now its time for me cut again!hehe And now,i look like a China Doll or some nerdy freak from China!Should i say a nice try?ha-ha-ha

Do I look like a China Doll?
Feel like slapping my mouth,coz i said shorter shorter shorterr!!!=.=

No comments: