Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday

Taking Moral this semester,and this class will be fall on saturday 8am morning! wtf! Saturday also got class! geezz But, we only have to attend few weeks of classes, other than that is e-forum weeks thingy. Yay!=D

Class finished around 10++am due to the lecturer's laptop was having some problem. I almost fall in to sleep in the class,cause the class is sooo boring! Everyone seems feel refresh after watching the video about " Canning " a prisoner! OMG! This is my first time wactched such cruel video in the class! U will lost ur appetite after u watch the video. I swear! Had brunch with darling in 芝麻绿豆 @ The Curve! And we did some window shopping, i dont see anything nice, especially clothes! sob sob

Signing off now! I'm extremely tired, and its time for me to bed! Good Night!

Buka Puasa lorrr!
love my Char Siu Mee!



so cute!lolz
her so-called twin tower again!


guess what am i holding! =D

No comments: