Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm back!

sigh

Finally, the blogger is BACK!! I know im being MIA for so many days! I wasn't enjoying my dramazzz or went to vacation or whatsoever. I was S-I-C-K!! Yes, i was sick since the day after i worked for pc fair!

Having heavy flu and cough, so i forced to consult doctor the next day. The doctor adviced me to take H1N1 test due to im having the same symptoms of H1N1 which are fever+flu+cough. So i took the test, and the result is POSITIVE! which is means I MIGHT BE GET INFECTED BY H1N1! I'n not joking ok! is serious!! The doctor asked me to quarantine myself for 2 days! If after 2 days im still having fever+breath difficulty, i need to be send to hospital!!

On the 3rd day,im having chest pain. And i went to consult doctor again,he said my lungs inflammation!! wtf!!! I just couldn't stand all these things already!! But,he given me a medicine for clear lungs thingy..so now everything is back to normal!!phewww

During the past few days, i was lying on the sofa 24/7..I just hate the days when im lying on the sofa!! It's driving me crazy!! thank god, im getting better day by day. Now,I'm having phobia to going out!! I miss my boiii so much!!

No comments: