Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shabu-Shabu

OMG!I'm so stupid!Just now I accidentally clicked " Publish Post" without writing anything, only photos!!I tried to stop,but its too late..=.=" So,now i quickly edit my post before anyone of u read it.hehe

All my classes officially starts this week. This semester im gonna take 7 subjects and going to take 3 subjects during the December special semester.Hope i can pass all my subjects,and next year January go for my degree!!=D I can feel the pressure now,as im taking so many subs this sem!!*crying*

Business Stats class cancelled this afternoon, Alex suggested to have lunch in Shabu-Shabu @ One Utama. Everyone seems tired,cause few of us couldnt get into sleep yesterday night, struggling over something..sigh I'm having a bad hair day!sob sob Btw,thanks for the treat Alex! Next week we treat u Mcd ok!HAHA!!

This monkey cough! so we all have to wear mask in the car!

HAHAHA!!
soooo fierce~~

Alex's new toy!=D


look at the monkey loo!

Alex! U really kiam pa lar! Take 1
Take 2..this is better.=D
Look at the Stephen!hahaha SO NERD!



No comments: