Friday, November 27, 2009

Goodabyeee!!

Goodbye to my fucking notes! *wink*

Finally the day has come!! wooohooo! and my blog is back to business!! hehe

Taking 7 subjects really not an easy thingy ok! During lecture class is still ok,but when comes to final exam, stress like HELL! I should feel glad that babe onn is there for me during this exam, from the things happened on the first day till the end of the exam. problems keep coming towards me during exam, non-stop coming and coming and coming! All these problems shouldnt happened during my exam! Its seriously ruined my day and my mood! anyway, forget about it! and i miss HIM!!! Its killing me not to see him in a week!!

Measured my weight before i went out just now,and i LOST WEIGHT! wtf! I can feel that im growing fat, but i dont know why i can from 43kg down to 40kg!! Hmm, i should eat more Mcd or maybe Pizza? haha

No comments: