Sunday, November 29, 2009

Night @ Genting

was having a boring friday night! and due to my family everyone got their own plans,so i gotta find my own plan too! so we the 2 couples went all the way to genting for dinner and have some chill! I like the fresh air but not the weather!

I just couldnt stand the cozy-ness there! That kind of weather is killing me! I definitely not suitable to go overseas with that kind of weather, it takes my life away!! hehe

I will continue enjoy my 4 days holidays till my next sem starts! hurrayy!!

was supposed wearing this,and i changed it 5 mins before my boi reached my place..siaozz
having a small picnic with boi while waiting for the couple.
snacks snacks snacksss!!
Coffee Bean @ Genting..sooo cold~~
we both ss-ing while the boys busy chatting.

No comments: