Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm the Billionaire!

Me, Jenny and Mee Sim were being locked up in the jail!! sob sob
Arrghh! Finally i find myself some spare time to update my blog before i continue my assignment! There are plenty of overdue post are waiting for me to update, and recently i just farking busy with my assignments, quiz and presentation. grrr! Not to forget, final exam is coming to visit me soon!!

Last week,the girls and i headed to Cheras to look for the lazy hippo yap! Which is means to say, we skipped Macro and Critical Thinking!! Omg, I'm getting lazier and lazier and lazier since ever i entered into college! helpless!

After lunch, hang around at hippo's hse. We played billionaire!! I guess ppl already know who is the winner by reading my title! haha
one of my favorite game!

Jen the banker!


forgive her of being SS all the time! =D
sooner or later u will get use to it! lolz

No comments: