Monday, May 11, 2009

Bloody!

Bloody ^%$@&*#!!! lolz Now I realized today i kept on mentioning bloody bloody BLOODY!hmm,i like this!hehe

Its monday again!!and our mid term is on next week!!yea,NEXT WEEK!its like,wow!so fast!!I haven't prepare anything for my mid term exam!!this is usually what " genius " do right?lolz

Spent our 4 hrs break in Mcd and The Curve today.I dislike writing a blog like writing an essay.So what i want to do now is to let my pics tell u the story!=D

Bloody Neverfull!
Chok, Chen and Yap
Boobies and Monkey!


Boo Boo Boobies!!!
look at this so-called cow boy with SHADES!!LOLZ


the husband is so busy helping his wife to wear back the necklace!
spot this '' little small kid " holding a balloon walking around in the mall!!shame on you!lolz
and this monkey joined together with the small kid!
3 of them feel so left out!
what is he doing anyway?=.=





oh my!
godness!!!!!
hmmm.i like this!!

a very funny group photo!while waiting for car park in KDU.

No comments: