Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mama

Last few days ago was my Mama's 83rd birthday!Due to it was fall on weekdays,so we decided to celebrate her birthday on weekends,which is TODAY!!

Had dinner in Japanese Buffet @ Legend Hotel.I had eat jap buffet for twice in this week!!And tomorrow I'm gonna have another buffet lunch @ Legend Hotel AGAIN!!omg!I'm serisouly growing fatter and fatter,rounder and rounder already!!

I didnt get to study today,not even a second lar!!My left eyes was being swollen when i woke up this morning afternoon!!and it makes me doesnt have the mood to study,online or watch tv!So I used a warm towel to cover my eyes,and i slept again until it is time for me to get ready!It works!but not totally recover!perhaps tomorrow will be better!sob sob





my family and my mama! My nephew show us his fat hao pose!lolz
haha!he's so damn cute!
Ooops..i didnt know my mame close her eyes already!
we are so freaking noisy in the room!!

No comments: