Thursday, May 14, 2009

International Food Fest @ KDU

KDU was having Food Festival today!it was very happening!!I think it is organized by KDU for Hotel Management students.so nice!!

Anyway,I shouldnt walked around at d cafeteria area!after i came out from cafeteria!my hair smells like SATAY!!!grrrr!!

Jenny, Jen and I spent Rm30 on food!!lolz hmmm,cheap cheap!!I love the Chocolate Fondue!!Monkey,when are we going to eat again??how i wish there are more events like this in KDU!!it is fun!!=D


so happening!actually there is Fat Guy dancing in the middle!


Cowboy Town!
Hot Dog!!!5 for Rm10!!lolz
Chee Cheong Fun Stall
SATAY!!!!!!!!!!!omg omg omg



Lok Lok Steambot
Africana Island
cute banana.lolz



otak-otak stall
Chocolate Fondue is GREAT!!

Sandwich Stall

look what we bought?hee-hee
lansi Jen and Fat Hao Nee lolzzzz
she deserve it!!!wahahaha

No comments: