Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Friday

I was supposed to update about last friday thingy,but i forgot to transfer my pics to my computer!!so yea,now i remember to transfer!and now im going to update about it!

So,last friday during our break time,we all decided to hang around in TLC/LTC ( which ever lar!!)once 3 of us are stick together,we cant leave without the CAMERA!!memang camwhore freak!paiseh paiseh..and this time,we only snap our solo pic! I can't stop laughing when i see all the photos!Its like so stupid!lolzz

my stupid face with the Bloody Neverfull!
so hardworking reading books magazine!!
Hippo scratching her head,coz she dont understand what it says at all!
And im wondering how to draw that make up..hmmmm!!
Monkey suddenly angry!!!so funny!!lolz
Hippo has no idea what to do!
And then this monkey suddenly show me her what so-called ''Bye Bye'' sign ( learn from Startrek! )
ohhh!!im so scareeee~lolz

No comments: