Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Honeymoon

*cough* I know some of u waiting for my latest post,so now im gonna update you!especially those who cant wait for d pics!!lolzz

Lunch at 1U food court yesterday.I tell you what,dont look down on 1U food court ok?their food seriously not bad!summore we gotta eat cheap food in shopping mall once in a while ma,right?=D

After that went to have dessert in Honeymoon!Finally found a place which selling Tong Yun!!hahaha the environment look nice,not much customers,maybe because it is still new!=D

Got my results this week.some of d results out of my expectation,and some really shocked me gao gao!and im not going to tell u my marks!I dont flaunt like somebody else!!









I just love to do that to her!!lolz

Do we look like in the library?full of books behind us!
my tong yunnn!!!
yong zhi gam lou!
cincau sago!
sesame tong yun!
ohhh..im so left out!
=.='' their fav pose!!!monkey face!
so fast boh song edi!!chehhh
getting more angry!omgg
then they stare at me!not my fault ok?
so now what?u want angry or laugh?
she getting frustrated already!FINE!!
Next is HIPPO!showing us her FH pose!
down syndrome pose!haha
how dare she pose V sign infront of my camera!!!
her so-called KL TOWER!!! " L "
whaaooooo!!!nice hairrrr!!!hahahahahaha

No comments: