Monday, June 29, 2009

Movies

I was supposed to update my blog yesterday,but due to my 8am-5pm classes,after my dinner i straight went to Zzzzzzzz..so yea,i am gonna update NOW!

Last friday,went to watch night movie, Transformers 2 @ Cineleisure.This is really the BEST movie of the year!It is farking awesome!!I have never spend my 2 1/2 hours sitting still in the cinema except for this movie!I WANT TO WATCH AGAIN!!

I rate it 10/10!!!*thumbs up*

Last sunday,babe onn and I went to watch The Last House On The Left @ One Utama.No comment about this movie,because it is voilent+pervert+disgusting!!!We were trying our luck to see whether can get any Transformers movie tickets,but unfortunetly NO!All tickets were SOLD OUT!!The movie seats are available only after 8pm!this is soo crazy!

Thank god,everything back to normal.I dont know what to do if things really happen!Life is so miserable,but this is the part that everyone have to face it.I am glad to hear their laughter again,but the most important thing is,i am happy to see him back to smile again!=D


doing silly faces in the car!!*blek*
grrrrrrr!!!
my little shy boi @ Dragon-i


No comments: