Saturday, June 6, 2009

Souled Out

Geeezzzz!Finally i gotta upload ALLLLL my photos!And now i can sit still to bloggg!!hehe

Dinner in Souled Out @ Hartamas with bunch of people during on Friday Night!Majority are Jen's highschool buddies and some are from our college gang and I bring my babe onn along tooo!=D Anyway,nice to meet them!!All of them are kinda fun and nice!!=D

It is nice to hang out with big bunch of ppl once in a while,crazy and joke around!And u got no time to solo,because u are either being ''disturbed'' by others or u are busy ''disturbing'' other people.

After that,headed to Kepong to have dessert in Honeymoon!!Angeline and TK was there too,they cant make it to have dinner with us,so they met us at Honeymoon.And yea,they do have another brunch in Kepong too!!Jenny, Jen, Chrissy, and I are getting smarter already!we know what to eat and what NOT to eat!hahaha But,im not gonna mention here which one is nice and which one is not nice!Go there and have a try,perhaps u might like it!=p

After dessert?where we went?Figure it out urself!good night!!

Before

After

I like this! Miss Devil!!that's what ppl always call me!
still searching for a best outfit!
that's my darling!
took this before we make up.
and now she is busy doing make up.
En Qee and I

Darlinggg

we are short!!so what?
En Qee and Jenny








En Qee, Jenny and I
Jenny, U Zhing and I..U Zhing,ur head sooo smallll!!lolz

Sheng Giap, Jen and Wan Juin
lolz..he is soo cute!muaxx
En Qee, Jenny, Chrissy, Jen , Me and Babe Onn
Valen, Shannon and Jen..soooo tallllllll
Loo E Jen,pls respect others when ppl is on the phone!and pls stop laughing!!
I heart them!farking lotzz
Jenny, Me, En Qee, Jen and Shannon
Monkey!!!!
Jen and Chrissy
En Qee and Jenny
Octopus and Hippppooo!
my man!!!NOT CHRISSY!
I love the dark brown shirt guy aloooot!!
Me, Jenny, Uzhing and Jen
muaxxxxxxxxxxxxx.



HAHAHAHAHA..im not laughing!

@ Honeymoon!!omg,hipppo saw it!!
what face LOO E JEN?


TK, Angeline, Babe Onn, Me, Uzhing and Wil

Wan Juin, Valen, Jen and Shannon







No comments: