Sunday, June 14, 2009

Putrajaya

*edited*

Lolzz.Last night went to Honeymoon AGAIN to have supper with my boi, sook thing and shin yong! Im seriously crazy over this place already!arrgghhh!!!

After that,SY suggested to go Putrajaya.makan angin lor,what else?so,we headed to putrajaya with Ah Thye, Winnie, Jc, and 3 fella which i dont know their names, and one of them is a photographer.I think so!hehe

All I can say is,I love the Bridge!!it is 10 times nicer than the KL's ulta bridge lo!It is nice and extremely high!!Anyway,a great experience to been there to see such beautiful scenes!tee-hee

camwhore in the car!

Sook Thing and Shin Yong..lolz,look at his eyes!thanks to my camera flash!
such a HUGE green LJ he has!
Sook Thing and I tadaaa!!the Putrajaya Bridge!



Grab this pic in internet,just to show u all how does the bridge looks like!hee-hee

No comments: