Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Christopher Cheah!

2nd July means tomorrow,is our Christopher Cheah aka Solo King aka selayang babi aka octopus aka SH's BIG DAY!!Happy Sweet Birthday Christopher!!see,i so good,didnt mention about your AGE!!!lolzzz

To fill in our 6 hrs break!we decided to go Mid Valley!!Crazy right?That's what birthday boy wants to go,so we just follow saja!hehe The 6 hrs break passes very very fast!it was like,not enough time for us to chat and shop!!It shows that everyone do enjoy their day!!=D

forgot to get Christopher a cake!!I want eat cake lar!!!grrr!!But we bought him a top in Topman!hope u like it ok SH?hahahaha

I want LongChamp Le Pliage bag!!!soon!!pretty sooooon!!lolzzz


Let's start with my silly face picture!*wink*
Jen and I

Jenny and Chris @ Kim Gary I like this.=D O-F-F shoulder!!! ahem..helo sir,if u wanna sleep,please go home!hehe
Hip-hip-hippo!
She is walking runway fashion!



recently im back to those funny funny faces pics!
I like this too!! darling,are u supposed to go check ur bag? while waiting for hippo,jen and I camwhore!
kiss kiss!!muahhhh
angry!grrr!!! He is trying to show us his ''ding dong'' Jen and Chris! That's me with lala sign + darling!
T-A-L-L!! Jenny and Jen! GRRR!!!!nice tee!too bad chris didnt get this! Look what they had bought!




althought it is blur.but still i like it! and this too!


No comments: