Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince


My family dragged me out for a night movie, Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince yesterday. Told them that i don't want to go,cause im having exam! I even brainwash myself not to go for Sher Yin's bday dinner,cause really got farking lotz things to study and memorize. I forced to go cause my mum asked to!!!grrrr!!

What i can say is,this episode kinda draggy..Because of one thing they drag for soooo long!This time really not so interesting.I still prefer Transformer!!hahahaha feel like watching the 3rd time again!=D

I am fall into sick again!!WHY? I spend my whole afternoon to SLEEP! I am suppose to spend my time on my studies! Just bcause im sick! Fuck You! And now,im seriously voiceless!! I can only nod or shake my head when my parents talking to me! I am suppose to meet up with my baby onn NOW and not staying at home!!duuuhhhhhh

Anyway, today is Sher Yin's Birthday. Happy sweet 19th Birthday Sher Yin! Oh no, one more. Sandra as well. Happy Birthday Sandra! =D

No comments: