Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mr.Tang & Ms.Soo's Wedding!

Just came back from my cousin brother's wedding at ermmm i cant remember where is the place.lolzzz Is somewhere around Times Square.hehe anyway,Congratulations!!=D

I should say that this is the worst wedding dinner i ever attend?Each of us aer given ONE glass to drink either tea,wine,coke, or sprite!You know why?Because they said " we are shortage in glasses now!" What do you mean shortage in glasses?means let's say u wanna drink coke,u gotta finish up ur glass of TEA or pour it off,and then using the same glass to drink COKE!!

Somemore we dont have places to sit!We are supposed to sit with our aunties,and then one of my aunty asked us to go look for d other table to sit,coz my uncle's 2 farking daughters doesnt want to sit with strangers, they wants to stick with my aunties.As if like we want to sit with strangers huhh?Just follow what table number people gaves u lar!They know I am talking about them,so what?Im telling the truth!

Morning session


1218!!go buy 4D!!
Mr and Mrs Tang!
skip skip skip to serve tea ceremony.I was having lunch before that.hehe
so cuteeeee!!!
At Night Dinner.

come closer!!


yaaaaaaaaaaaamm seeeng!!!
That's all for today.Good Night.Muaxxx

No comments: