Thursday, July 2, 2009

Greeeen!!

Christopher Cheah,u are officially turning to 24 this year!!!no matter what,u are still young infront of us!lolzz Dont act UNCLE style infront of us ok!i warn you first!hehe

Woke up super late today!Sorry Chris,for waiting me 30 mins?lolzz I was planned to wake up around 9++ to study MA2 Quiz.But then i back to sleep after again!!I totally forgot that today got quiz ok!until Jenny asked me " Darling,have u study MA2? " I was like " OH MY GOD!!!" Somemore i forgot to bring my handphone to college!!sob sob

Anyway,we are totally broke these days!spend alot!We broke until go 7-Eleven eat cup noodles!!This is my first time go to 7-Eleven have LUNCH with my college mates!Btw,it was fun!=D


we are promoting the Mamee cup noodles!*so-called*
There is nothing to be covered ok Ms.Loooo!!

Do you see what i see?
4 of us are wearing the same colour, GREEEN!!!

Tashes Rule!!!
HAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Green's a pretty random color... I don't have a lotta clothes in green. Hmm... =\

Was it a coincidence that all of you were in green tees or was it planned? LOL.

Ai Vie said...

oh thanks.yea,not many ppl dare to wear green.If u do have fair skin,u should try out more bright colours like green.
yea,we were planned to wear green on that day.It was my friend's bday,so we pakat wearing the same colour to college.=D