Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Freeeeee!!

Finally finally finally, my 14 weeks of classes are over!!My exam is over!Everything is OVERR!!For once again,we are FREEEE!!!wheee~~~ I just cant wait for my new semester now!hahaha I miss my college mates!!!=D

Anyway,im glad that everything is over.And now i can get my beauty sleep and maintain back my pressure!!!Went to consult doctor AGAIN yesterday,just when im doing my Business Law paper,i suddenly feel dizzy and i cant even see things clearly, and then i started darken wrong answers, the answer i circle A,and i darken answer B! I started panic and my tears almost coming out!I have not finish my paper yet ya know! Right after my exam,Chris sent me home and I went to see docterrrrr..He said my pressure not stable,too stress, lack of sleep and bla bla bla...

I was like OMG, pressure not stable again??*sigh* Btw,they are given me some medicines,from 5 medicines increases to 7 medicines.=.='' and there is one medicine for brain thingy,this Monkey Loo E Jen said is for old lady eat one.means she is trying to say i am OLD!!grrrr

Business Law is an open book exam.We can only either bring our own text book or write down important notes to one A4 paper into the exam hall.So,i decided to write down the notes in A4 paper. Now im gonna show u how we write down our 12 chapters notes into ONE A4 paper!!
Sandra said we all so kiasu,fully use the front and back.lolz

No comments: