Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miss Her Badly!

Received a call from my beloved Vi Vi just now. She said she is COMING OVER MY PLACE!!I was like " huuhhh??" She said " let's go yam cha! I'm coming! " owwwhh,so sweeet!hehe Without asking too much, so i just said OK, and get myself prepared!

This crazy girl,non-stop screaming my name when she reached my place! My mum forced to go out to layan her. See,how "BIG" are you!!lolzz Anyway, i miss her soooo much!!Plan to date her out after my exam,but i think it's too late, cause she already called me out first!!hehe How i wish u are staying over my place tonight, but u got class tomorrow!!sob sob

the crazy girl and I @ Honeymoon! With her ahem ahem friend!!!!lolzz OMG!i forgot his name again!
This picture reminds me our highschool life!!
I knocked her head, cause she finally is free to go out with me!!
I am doing this to the one i treasure the most!=p

No comments: