Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pain~~

HELP~~~
Suffering for gastric pain for 4 days (including today) already!!But at least today feel much better compare to last 3 days. Normally people only suffer for 1 day,but i have to suffered for so many days! It shows that how serious my gastric pain is huhhh?No joke ok!it is super duper PAIN!!! I can't even have a good sleep during this period!
Went to consult doctor again! I am tired of "visiting" the doctor again and again!grrr He asked me to take 5 meals per day! How to take 5 meals per day? impossible!!! Before i left,i asked him "when will i get recover from this pain?" He said " It won't recover,it will continue pain in the rest of ur life!" I was like " har??" then he laughed and said " dont skip meal,then it will recover." I seriously wanna stranggle him lar!!grrrr
Going to work for pc fair tomorrow!Ms.gastric, stop hurting me tomorrow!!!

No comments: