Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival Eli-body!!

Dating with all my bitches and babes (except Loo monk monk!) yesterday. Where to start huhh? Had lunch in Le Classic @ Kepong, the food not bad, and i love the environment too! How come i live in Kepong and i dont know got such nice place in my area? ulta me!

After lunch session, we headed to Desa Parkcity for Cycling Session! HAHAHA!! Almost 10 yrs i have been stop cycling,since ever from primary school until now! At first I can't balance myself with my bicycle, but still i manage to balance it in the end! too smart already! hehe

Night time, had our moon festival celebration @ Desa Parkcity again!! We bought candles, pop-pop and other stuff which i dont remember already. Someone's hair got BURNT!! HAHAHA poor thing! I hate writing essay, let's the pictures do the talking bah!

It's time for them to revenge!
Ya Yun, Jenny, Me and Enqee
the girlss
and add ONE cute-bitch!
with Yori. never meet up with her for so looong!
with the hippopopopo!
Chris,u looks like an Alien lar!
with Ya Yun.

Class photo session! HAHAHAHA!!

here goes our cycling session!





can u see the black and white bubble gum (next to Mentos)? last time used to sell 10 cents only!! now its kinda hard to get such cheap bubble gum already.

my fav, 五粒子!!



all cant wait to play!
so-called 千手观音!! ( did i write wrong?)
with Yan Yan aka Panda
everyone is doing their own name! I'm the 1st one who finished!HAHAHA

=D

No comments: