Friday, October 2, 2009

Tik Tok!

Currently im just soo addicted to this song Tik Tok by Kesha! Download it people,u will like it! If u dont like it,nevermind, as long as i like it! HAHAHA! *blek*

Has been suffered for 1 week++, just because of my mid term exam! This time its like so farking long! Everyday after exam back home, need to do revision for the next paper. Continuous doing the same thing everday when i got home! sleep+viwawa+TV+eat+study!! and finally my 4 days of exam are over! but there are loads of assignments waiting for me to do!!duuhhhh

Had a nice chit-chatting with my bitches + cute bitch @ Prince Cafe today. Everyone are updating each of other about their "shits and urine" stories! lolz After that,due to some reason, we headed to 1 Utama! Btw, I am soo in love with the HEELS!! =D

we love the tee!!

trying to be SS or something before we left. norm lar!

No comments: