Friday, October 9, 2009

October's Baby!

Happy Belated Birthday Ya Yun!


Sorry people for waiting the photos for sooo many days!paiseh paiseh!My line was being cut,due to late payment!hehe Here goes ur pics! =D

Last week my bitches and babez were having a celebration for Ya Yun's sweet 19th Birthday! She's soo weird! She wants an octopus for her birthday present!HAHA I think she is addicted to octopus already. Someone suggested to bring us to have dessert at Snowflakes @ Subang, and i tell you what?I'm so in love with their desserts!!I can't remember what Christopher ordered for us,but i just like that one!*refer to the pic*

After that,headed to Mee Sim's house for cut cake session! we turned her hse into upside down!hope you dont mind mee sim! We are from Zoo lar! HAHA

Wai Ying, Ya Yun, Jenny, Mee Sim and Yan Yan

Mee Sim, Jenny, Enqee, Jen and Me
Do i still need to mention who are they?=D
Loo Monk mOnk!
Hippo-po-po
the " =.= " look!
same!
the " O.O " look!


yes,i love this! ini ini ini!! =D

cake from cake sense!

my bitches with my son, Thomas! haha

" I wish....ahem ahem "

look at the red colour shirt small girl!hahaha



Finally,everyone sit still to have a group photo!
who is missing??


No comments: