Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekends

Last saturday, JC organized to have steambot at his place. Thought he is the one who cook the soup and get everything done, but actually NOT! Our big chef, Chok Yoong who did everything! HAHA poor thing! Well, according to them, his cooking is superb "ding gua gua"..I feel so embarrass that i don't even know how to cook! But, maggi mee i know ok! =D

around 10++ ppl gathered in this small table! that's called steambot!
I'm eating tom yam!! But it is tasteless. lolz

Next day, watched Sorority Row @ Sunway Pyramid with Babe Onn, Sook Thing and SY. I paid RM12 for this movie, but i had wasted RM10! Why? Cause im using my shawl and babe onn's hand to cover my face for the entire movie! It is sooo doesn't worth it ppl like me to watch this kind of movie, seriously wasting money! But i just like to watch although it is scary! =.="
when the camera is with me, i will never stop snap snap snap! =D

No comments: