Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coffee Day ; Starbucks

Thursday when on the way to work, Evon text message to me that Starbucks is having free COFFEE from 11am til 1 pm!! So, darling and I quickly went there and grabbed ourselves a coffee. hehe kiasu right? I dare you to say that u are not kiasu towards certain stuff. =p

At night darling and I enjoyed our Jewel Basket ice-cream! Geezzz..I'm growing fat not because of lack of doing exercise or eat alot fast food or whatsoever. Its because of ICE-CREAM! I just love love love their ice-cream! But of course its super duper expensiveee! Isn't nothing is free in this world?? yes or no?

Smell niceeee! =D
dont know what am i posing actually. hehe
her finger freeze already! can't move!
Jewel Basket!! comes with Vanilla, Magadamia Nut, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate Orange and Rasberry!!

No comments: