Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Congratz to Choong Weng & Wen Ping

Congratz to my cousin Choong Weng who married with a charming girl Wen Ping on past few weeks ago.

Attended their wedding dinner at Grand Season Hotel. Everything was good except the emcee! I have no idea what is the emcee trying to say, no matter in english or chinese. I just dont understand, probably he just talking to himself. haha

Have no idea what's going with my msn recently. I just couldnt sign in AT ALL! I can sign in my msn when im using other computer,but not my own computer! grrr Line slow, Msn sucks, everything sucks ok! Upload few pictures cause of my line is so damn "smooth"!!

love my maxi dress.

i was helping out to snap photos! =D


here goes the bride and the groom.



ice cream cake for our dessert instead of what red bean or lotus..hehe
thank you for reading! =D

No comments: