Wednesday, December 9, 2009

X'mas Deco!

Yay!! Just got back home from work! Darling and I will be working in Haagen-Dazs starting on today! Oh not to forget,with my Miss Evon too! =D I dont wish to bump into anyone of you! Cause i dont feel like letting people know how the way i dress and im tired of layan-ing u all!! haha *kidding*

The day before Darling and I went to Haagen-Dazs Company @ Boulevard to collect our uniform and go for Typhoid INJECTION!! Everyone who work for food industry gotta take this injection! Although it wasnt that pain when after the doctor inject. But later on, !%$#!$@$&%!!!! I was just totally no strength to carry heavy stuff or even raise my hand. My left hand just like a "fei chai"!!

Btw, I love the Mid Valley's Christmas Deco! so nice and it looks like a castle! I have seen One Utama and The Curve's Christmas Deco! Each of the shopping complex has their unique way to deco it! These people are sooo creative! Next, i wish to go to Bukit Bintang to see their Christmas Deco, as i know it is super unique yet nice compare to last year! I'm just having a christmas feel, but i dont think this is my happiest month, cause im having a special semester!! and during the day before christmas i still gotta sit for mid term! CB!!

Hip @ Nandos'
Fi!!!
look at the deco! i love it!






No comments: