Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yen Hong's 19th Birthday Celebration

Last few days ago, reached home not more than an hour, then received a call from Ah Oct to ask me out for dinner to celebrate Yen Hong's burpday (if not mistaken, her birthday was on last 2 weeks!!lolz) with others. I asked darling to come along, after she said ok, i went to get ready and then out to pick my hip darling!

Had our dinner at Ketam Steambot @Manjalara. It was fun with the crazy people especially the stupiak Wai Thing! How i wish i can use the lollipop to suck her ass!! haha dont get it?its ok! hehe Although everyone drink tea yesterday night, but some are like had consumed numbers of beers! They are drunk!! I wonder why??!!

I love cakess! =D
Happy Birthday Yen Hong! She looks sooo happy!!! I like this!
The girlss!
the girls + Ah Oct
Fi & Hip! the darlings, Ya Yun, Siok Lyn, Yen Hong and Enqee
Yan Yan da Panda! for me,it looks like a family portrait!
yum seng session??

No comments: