Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bitch do Cleaning!

Just finished cleaning my wardrobe! Finally,i willing to sit down to clean my wardrobe with listening my favourite songs, One Republic - All Right The Moves & Timberland - Morning After Dark! At first i was insisted to throw all my old clothes (not to say old,is some of the clothes which i seldom wear)! In the end,i folded it tidy and put it back into my wardrobe! DAMN!!

BUT BUT BUT! I did throw some of clothes. Although i still can wear, but im not gonna wear anymore! So i throw it! Ooopss! Not throw, is DONATE! haha I wanted to get another wardrobe!! My clothes are just like having a pair of leg, they will just keep walking into my wardrobe! But not walking out! grrrr!! blame the owner who keeps buying them back home! :(

Anyway, supposed to meet with my darling tonight due to some ahem ahem reason! haha But,plan cancelled, cause she is busy with her Bitch Business! I have been dating her out for 2 days, and how dare she rejected her darling me!! damn you! hehe

One of the sports pant which i force myself to donate it out! sob sob
love the most! Its a superb fitting pants! arrggghh!

No comments: