Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Goodabye Diploma!

I hate M-E-D-I-C-I-N-E!!

2 days of my final exam is O-V-E-R!! Now i'm officially finish my whole Diploma course!! yayyy! I have been waiting this day for soo looooong!! Well, if i was not taking 7 subjects last semester, i dont think i able to finish this course so fast (this course suppose to be end in Aug 2010)! Now waiting to enter Degree on Feb! Do i sound excited? NO! I dont feel like studying, i want hang around with my friends only! haha

I hate exam! Each of every exam, i will definitely fall into sick or must be something bad happen on me! grrrr For this time, im suffering for Diarrhoea + Gastric!! Thanks to the fucking asshole Nasi Kandar Mamak @ Jaya One! This is my first time and last time to go there!

Jenny and Chris wanted to bring me visit doctor, cause im still having cirit-birit and gastric pain. At last we didnt go,cause there was sooooooo many people inside the clinic! So, my lovely darling get me a gastric medicine at Pharmacy! And Chris paid! HAHAHA!! After i back home, wanted to fetch my mum to visit doctor, cause she was having chest pain or something, and suddenly she said dowan to go. =.=" So i said "go see together-gether lar". So we went there and wait for the looooong queue. And my brother came due to his itchy butt-ness! u know what? In the end, 3 of us consult doctor together-gether! and 3 of us have to eat medicine together-gether! Lolzz

No comments: