Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Eve '09

Happy New Year 2010 People!

It's a new year again. As i mentioned in the previous post, everything is gonna be new! People have grown up, for the past year, i see many things had changed. Things changed, people changed, everything is changing. I'm not gonna emphasize what i want to say, but what i realize is people seems really dont appreciate what they are having right now. They can just dont care, not my fucking business and bla bla bla. wth! What's on earth man? Are these people living in a I-DONT-CARE life or what? Not towards certain stuff ya know? is EVERYTHING!



Ok..i should stop crapping! Which i think anyone of u is not gonna bother about it. Just let me crap for once in awhile lar! haha


During the new year eve, we had a double dating. Dinner at Piccadilly (been there to dinner for 2 nights already). lolz After that went to grabbed some desserts @ Baskin Robbins before headed back to Desa Parkcity. I have recorded 7 minutes of the fireworks, but due to my lazy-ness to upload. So see pictures bah. :)

didn't know my finger is posing too!
with Sook Thing @ Piccadilly
yummmy Baskin Robbins!
took this in Desa Parkcity Heights.


the only picture i took! haha
the one i like is with Sook Thing's camera! arrrgggh!
the couplezz!

No comments: