Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 21st Birthday Bash

Happy 21st Birthday to myself!
It's already after 12! My birthday is OVER! and today 7th Jan, is Koh May Lan 21st Birthday! Happy Birthday CB LAN!

Okay,back to my 21st birthday partaayy!! Celebrated my birthday last saturday @ Mo Mo Paradise with my parents, relatives, boyfriend and my buddiess (except for monk who didnt attend!!) There were 52 people able to attended my dinner on that night, the rest either cannot make it or they need to work! But layan-ing these 52 people is not an easy thing ok! grrr And I can't believe that im officially turning into 21 this year! Oh GoSh!!! Have to admit that im growing old year by year! sad case! sob sob

I'm having a great birthday party with everyone! And i superb love my presents too!! Babe onn got me necklace which im waiting the present to reach my door step! Can't wait for the necklace. And thanks to my crazy friends who get me Chanel cosmetic! i love you all! muaxxx My eldest bro and his gf, Anita, get me CHANEL CHANCE fragrance! (didn't i tell u that im CHANEL fan? :D ) and received lots of cosmetics,jewelleries and many more from my relatives! hehe

Tired of uploading photos, for more photos, pergi FB tengok! Its enough for looooong essay, pictures do the talking!


Darling reached my place earlier,help her to make up!
camwhore! must-have-thingy!
the hairstyle of the day.(curl myself! :D )
Darlings
With Sook Thing
the guys!
and the girls!
innocent Hippo and I
cut cake session!
campur-campur with my both parents side.
campur-campur too
campur-campur 3!
this-is-my-bf! lolz





After dinner, the rest went home change their outfit and headed to Laundry Bar @ The Curve! Had a great night with them! And i should stop drinking already! =.="



headed to The Curve
YoYoYoooo man!
yay! im 21!! woohooo
theoneandtheonlyone!
Jenny and Sook Thing
3 of us!


Boon Thong and Babe Onn

Jenny and Boon Thong
yum seeeeng~
Sook Thing & Shin Yong
from outside we moved to inside!
and continue to drink!



cute isnt? hehe
home!
part of my presents! :)

No comments: