Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jobless

in the lab now,jobless jobless and jobless..coz today finish our class early,so me and my friends decided to walked out to have our brunch.i hope there is a coffee bean,sushi king,pizza hut and some nice food outside my coll,coz outside college only have those ''cacat'' restaurant,which we can only either eat mee or rice..c'mon,so sick of this!!i want fast food!!!after our brunch,we split into 2 groups,see mun,yori and blur blur go to Blitz Zone (that is yori's fav place ever!!)while me,jenny,isha and simon (yes,the one from SMK SERI HARTAMAS!!*sigh*) walk back to college..
after my AE class can go home take nap lu!woohooo!!i love tues class,bcoz it finish very early!how good if my babe is here,so might be can go out makan makan with him..miss him!!!hope this sat he is coming back again,then at night can go yam cha with him!!!yayyy~~

No comments: